We’re looking for strong leaders to share with us the vision, values and development of Global Me Education.
Type of job: Part time
Duties of the Educational Counsellor
- Coaching secondary and high school students in career planning, study abroad and scholarship hunting and/or other courses with the curriculums and training provided by Global Me;
- Tracking and following with students to make sure they achieve all the course goals;
- Contacting and updating parents on the progress of students;
- Guiding parents, if necessary, to support students achieving the course goals.
- Developing new coaching programs under the assignment and instruction of Global Me’s Director of Education and Training;
- Reporting to Director of Education and Training the progress of each course in charge and any improvement needed to be made;
- Supporting marketing and sales activities of Global Me.
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor degree and/or master in overseas
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding the education system, labour market and living conditions in developed countries such as US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, European countries, etc.
- Having teaching or counseling experience will be a plus
- Being passionate with education sector
- IELTS from 6.5 band score and above or equivalent.
Salary: CompetitiveBenefitsBonusSales CommissionPotential partnershipPotential leader of the new division of Global Me
Please send your English CV and cover letter to Ms. Hoa Nguyen, Managing Director, Global Me Education: email@example.com